Welcome to the UW Oshkosh fall 2018 freshman class!
On your Advisement and Registration day you will:
- Meet individually with an academic advisor
- Schedule your fall 2018 semester classes
- Have your picture taken for your TitanCard (student ID card)
- Participate in a variety of orientation sessions
- Plan to be on campus 7:15 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on your Advisement and Registration day. It is required that you attend the full day.
- Parents, guardians or other family members are encouraged to attend with you. The day offers sessions designed specifically for them.
- You will be required to show photo identification upon checking in. Acceptable forms of photo identification include driver’s license, military ID, state ID card or passport. High School ID cards are not accepted. Information on how to obtain a Wisconsin state ID card can be found here.
- You will receive an email in mid-March including detailed information and web links to the agenda, directions and parking.
- If your date no longer works for you, request to change your date by filling out this form or get in touch with us via the contact information below.
Information about the UW System placement tests for incoming freshman can be found here.
If you have questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com or call one of the following admissions staff members:
- Nicole Jackson: (920) 424-3079, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stacy Dreweck: (920) 424-3970, email@example.com
- Jennifer Werner: (920) 424-0309, firstname.lastname@example.org
Need a Date Change?
If something has changed and you need to request a date change of your Advisement and Registration day, please complete this form.
UW Oshkosh Admissions
800 Algoma Boulevard
135 Dempsey Hall
Oshkosh, WI 54901
Hours of Operation:
M-F 7:45 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.