UW Oshkosh Special Groups
** We are booked for spring 2017. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be put on the interest list for visiting in fall 2017. ***
Please read all information below. We strive to provide an enjoyable and educational experience for our guests and work to answer any questions that visiting individuals may have about UW Oshkosh. In order to make sure your visit meets these standards, please make sure you are familiar with our restrictions and important notes in regard to visits, prior to requesting your visit.
Please read before submitting your request:
- Requests need to be submitted at least two full weeks prior to your preferred visit date.
- Your group must be students of freshman high school standing or higher. UW Oshkosh Admissions does not schedule groups of students below freshman grade level.
- UW Oshkosh is unable to sponsor funding for group visits, including transportation, lunch and lodging.
- If approval from superiors is required, you must obtain it before UW Oshkosh will confirm a visit date.
- Fall 2017 visits are not available on Mondays, as well as on select special event dates, which are usually on Fridays.
- Groups need to be available to be on campus for a minimum of 2.5 hours. A typical campus visit is 3-4+ hours and includes an admissions presentation and campus tour, with the opportunity to request additions (i.e. lunch).
- Groups larger than 40 students will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Once your visit is submitted, either our special groups coordinator, Erica (Brooks) Spicer, or an admissions counselor from the special groups team will follow up with you in regard to your request. Typically, follow up will occur within two business days after submission, but may take up to one full business week.
If you want to verify that we have received your request, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to hosting you and your group of students to our beautiful campus.
Note: Persons with disabilities needing special assistance to attend or anyone with special dietary needs should contact Erica (Brooks) Spicer (920) 424-0227 at least 72 hours before your visit. The University will provide reasonable accommodations to those requesting assistance.
If you have questions or would like additional information about bringing a special group to campus, please contact Erica (Brooks) Spicer, UW Oshkosh’s special group coordinator, at (920) 424-0227 or via email at email@example.com.
Erica (Brooks) Spicer
Special Groups Coordinator
Titan Pride Ambassador
Megan assists in scheduling and coordinating special group visits.
UW Oshkosh Admissions
800 Algoma Boulevard
135 Dempsey Hall
Oshkosh, WI 54901
Hours of Operation:
M-F 7:45 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.