Learn in the award-winning Radio-TV-Film program at UW Oshkosh
Do you see yourself in pictures, or even behind the camera? Check out UW Oshkosh’s modern Radio-TV-Film program.
Here’s what makes our program different than the rest:
- Students have access to cutting edge facilities and equipment to produce media that wins national and regional awards.
- Internships give our students real-world experience. Students have gone on to work on major Hollywood movies such as “Iron Man 2,” “Spiderman 3,” “Mission Impossible III,” to name just a few.
- An innovative program takes students to Los Angeles for two weeks to network with people in the media industry.
- Courses in aesthetics, writing, media business and industry, history and media theory give you a strong base of knowledge that strengthens your career preparation.
- You will leave here more than a technician. You will be an artist, producer and a leader.
- Although we’ve been around since 1964, we are continually updating our curriculum to make sure it includes the latest changes in the industry.
Learn more and get started at uwosh.edu/rtf