Prepare for a career in business with a UW Oshkosh Bachelor of Business Administration
Helping graduates succeed in today’s ever-changing business climate is the goal of the UW Oshkosh College of Business program for undergraduates.
Here are some of the things that make our program the best around:
- We are the only public business school in the state that requires students to complete a professional work experience.
- We offer unique hands-on capstone courses.
- Students receive experience with the Student Managed Endowment Fund.
- Our program is the only business school in Northeast and Central Wisconsin accredited by Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
- We have available numerous student organizations and honor societies.
- We offer scholarship opportunities to help you pay for college.
To find out more about the doors a degree from UW Oshkosh’s College of Business can open for you, visit uwosh.edu/cob