Odyssey 2015: Information
Welcome to the Fall 2015 UW Oshkosh freshman class. We’re looking forward to welcoming you as a Titan this fall!
What is Odyssey Advisement and Registration?
At Odyssey, you’ll have the opportunity to meet with an academic advisor. You will schedule for your fall semester classes and get your photo taken for your TitanCard (your student ID) at Reeve Union. You’ll also get to spend the whole day with your future classmates, participate in a variety of orientation sessions and eat lunch on campus.
Odyssey 2015: Information about your day
- Please plan to be on campus from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. on your assigned Odyssey Advisement and Registration day. The Odyssey program lasts the whole day.
- Parents or other family members/guests are encouraged to attend with you. The day offers sessions designed specifically for them.
- Please bring a state- or government-issued photo identification with you. All students are required to show photo identification in order to receive their TitanCard. Acceptable forms of photo identification include: (1) a driver’s license, (2) military ID, state ID card or (3) passport. Information on how to obtain a Wisconsin state identification card can be found here.
- Casual attire is appropriate for the day.
Details about your day:
More helpful resources:
Directions to Odyssey
- Take Interstate 41 to exit 119 (WI-21/Omro Road) in Oshkosh.
- At the roundabout, follow Oshkosh Avenue east.
- Continue on Oshkosh Avenue just over one mile. Get in the right line as you cross over the Fox River Bridge. At the first stoplight after the bridge, turn right onto High Avenue.
- Follow High Avenue to Lot #13, which will be on your right after you pass Kolf Sports Center (785 High Avenue for your GPS).
- If you find Lot #13 to be full, continue down the road and use the 1st level of the High Avenue parking structure. You may also use Lot #15 and Lot #34.
- No parking permit is necessary in the lots specified above.
- Please use this campus map for walking directions to Reeve Memorial Union. Upon arrival, please enter using the side door, which is highlighted on the campus map.
Important Parking and Travel Notes:
- Visit us41wisconsin.gov for updates on ongoing construction of Interstate 41 or other roads along your way.
- If you are traveling from Madison, Beaver Dam, Waupun and the surrounding areas, please note that Highway 26 will be closed due to construction.
- Do not park in metered or restricted spaces. Overnight parking in these lots is prohibited.
If you are interested in overnight accommodations in Oshkosh, you may contact the following hotels for rate information and room availability:
Gruenhagen Conference Center (208 Osceola St) – 920-424-1106
View a full list of hotels near UW Oshkosh and in the Oshkosh/Fox Valley community at hotels-rates.com.
For additional lodging and dining information, visit the Oshkosh Convention and Visitors Bureau website.
If you have questions or concerns about Odyssey, please email us at email@example.com, or call one of the following admissions staff members:
Can’t wait for class to start?Go hang out and meet people on the UW Oshkosh Class of 2019 Facebook page.