Welcome to the Fall 2015 UW Oshkosh freshman class. We’re looking forward to welcoming you as a Titan this fall!
Please note that the final registration day is Thursday, Sept. 3, 2015.
A few notes about your registration day:
- The orientation begins at 8 a.m. and will conclude around 11 a.m.
- Please report to the Undergraduate Advising Resource Center (UARC) Suite 202 in the Student Success Center, which is located at 750 Elmwood Ave.
- Family and guests who accompany you are welcome to explore campus, spend time in Reeve Memorial Union or Polk Library (Wi-Fi is available in both locations), or shop at University Books & More.
- Your photo will be taken for your UW Oshkosh student ID card (TitanCard). You will be asked to show a form of photo identification, such as a driver’s license, military ID, state ID card or passport. High school ID cards are not accepted. Information on how to obtain a Wisconsin state ID card can be found here.
- Please park in Lot #34. A parking permit is required and will be mailed to you once we receive your $100 tuition deposit. If time does not allow for you to receive a parking permit in the mail, please arrive on campus 15 minutes early (7:45 a.m.) and the UARC staff will issue you a parking permit upon your arrival.
- If you have not yet paid your $100 tuition deposit, but wish to attend the September 3 registration day, please contact Nicole Jackson at (920) 424-3079.
More helpful resources:
Directions to Odyssey
- Take Interstate 41 to exit 119 (WI-21/Omro Road) in Oshkosh.
- At the roundabout, follow Oshkosh Avenue east.
- Continue on Oshkosh Avenue just over one mile. Get in the left lane as you cross over the Fox River Bridge. Continue straight through the first and second stoplight after the bridge.
- At the stop sign, turn right onto Elmwood Avenue.
- Continue down Elmwood Avenue about one mile. Lot #34 will be on your left. Note that a parking permit is required. Please see the details above for information on how you will obtain a parking permit on your registration day.
Important Parking and Travel Notes:
- Visit us41wisconsin.gov for updates on ongoing construction of Interstate 41 or other roads along your way.
- If you are traveling from Madison, Beaver Dam, Waupun and the surrounding areas, please note that a portion of Highway 26 will be closed due to construction.
- Do not park in metered or restricted spaces. Overnight parking in these lots is prohibited.
If you are interested in overnight accommodations in Oshkosh, you may contact the following hotels for rate information and room availability:
Gruenhagen Conference Center (208 Osceola St) – 920-424-1106
View a full list of hotels near UW Oshkosh and in the Oshkosh/Fox Valley community at hotels-rates.com.
For additional lodging and dining information, visit the Oshkosh Convention and Visitors Bureau website.
If you have questions or concerns about your registration day, please email us at email@example.com, or call one of the following admissions staff members:
Can’t wait for class to start?Go hang out and meet people on the UW Oshkosh Class of 2019 Facebook page.